Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Rich Jensen

Memories provided by Rich Jensen
She always was willing to play a game before bedtime, if I was lucky we could get an exciting game going and stay up a little bit later than usual.
She taught us games like Mille Bornes classic Auto Race game, Flinch and then Rook. We felt like we made it to the big leagues when we could play team partners with her in Rook.
...
I remember fun family gatherings, parties and events she always seemed to be a teacher to her grandchildren sharing stories or events, clearly centered on the gospel and the church. She provided foundation for our testimonies to grow.
I remember we both went on mission together and writing each other about our investigators and companions while we were on our mission. Her strong testimony was evident in the way she lived her life.
Nana’s, life was a great example to me and my family; she is one of the foundation stones in my life that helped provide me with purpose and understanding of who I am and who we can become.
Love you, your number one grandson
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment